Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ok, So some people would expect a defense rant here. What can I say, I'm too busy laughing over my wife's smart assed blog/gloat about my tickets.

Now, let's get to the real reason for the tickets.

It's an attention ploy .. my only way to turn her eyes from Buffy to pay attention to me..

Ok not really. What it boils down to is that she can't get speeding or parking tickets, and why? Because i'm always driving and she's always "assisting" (and by assisting I mean in a manner of guiding me with pleasing tones and nice words about how to properly start said automobile, turn said wheel of said automobile and drive said automobile to and fro from one location to another).

How can she get tickets when she's sooo busy helping ensure I drive well..

hm..

Hey!

Now I know why I get tickets... It must be all her teachings!

0 comments: