Tuesday, March 06, 2007

House Perv

I am a self-confessed house pervert. (wonder who will find this blog now that I put the word "perv" in here LOL!)

I love looking at houses, I especially love when my house plan is for sale and I get to see what other people did inside. What's really funny is the address is SO close to ours and even looks like our house on the outside.. no its not ours LOL.

This one tho, made me feel much, much better about my decorating and lack of clutter. However, boy, can you fit furniture into the two kids bedrooms.....holy smokes!

http://edmonton.comfree.ca/display.html?code=12862

And I am always glad I picked black appliances when I see the white in others and those are my cupboards too...that's what my house would look like with white appliances...I love mine. I am having an I Love My House Day today. Hmmm, and that's what carpet in my house would look like too... wonder how carpet with our fireplace would look?

I need out of the house LOL!

2 comments:

KM said...

Ha Ha you and I are sooo much alike! The house 2 doors down from us(which is identical to ours) went up for sale a couple of weeks ago and as soon as I saw the sign I bolted for the lap top to look it up on MLS. I just had to see pictures and find out what they where asking.

I have to say that you have way better taste in furniture and I agree you're black appliances are much nicer makes the kitchen look more expensive.

K

Cori said...

Hmmm, and how many square feet is that...lol!

On an unrelated note, I see you're sad about Buffy ending. I'll lend you Firefly ;)