Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Saga of the Stupid Bank

Mike popped upstairs this morning, with a puzzled expression on his face.

"Hon, who did you write a $240 cheque to?"

Me, mumbling from lack of caffeine:

"What the bloody F*** are you talking about, sugar snappy wappy" (ha as if)

Mike proceeds to tell me that a cheque for $240 went thru the night before, a really large, odd amount for us to write a cheque for. So I get up, take a look, and sure enough, 240 bucks.

So I click on the view cheque option, and see that its the cheque I wrote Beckie for the Lunar Bob tickets. Damn expensive show I tell you.

Now what's really funny is I gave her a blank signed check cause she wasn't sure of the total and she joked about how she was going to skip town after writing a huge amount. I told her "good luck, you might get to Red Deer!"

So some twit input my 24 dollars as 240.06. Not even adding a couple zeros, but a couple zeroes and a 6?? Good job!

So I won't get into the frustrations of calling my bank and talking to them with their awful customer service *********YOU SUCK ASS ROYAL BANK********** .

But THEN I just get home and checked to see if a rush actually mean a "rush" and it sure did! I got my money deposited back into my account.

All $480 of it.

I no I done gradumated Hi skool, an that don add up.

Fack.

I could go werk fer the bank after all.

0 comments: