Saturday, August 11, 2007

Yawn

Uuuugnnngh tired. So tired. Is is nature's defense mechanism that has the Mom staying healthy in order to look after the rest of the family? So that her heart doesn't just stop from lack o' sleep combined with a virus??? No virus= no heart stoppage. Excellent.

Meh, I digress and complain. Could be worse. I could be shipping the kids off to daycare with their colds and going to work. Hey....wait a second here.....wait just a goddamn minute.......

So here's my newest fave picture of myself. Why you ask? Cause you can't see the luggage under my eyes from Mike and the kids being sick the last week. Full on Louis Vuitton.


Our newest butterfly find... an Arctic Fritillary...and I googled what the adults like and it would be my Asters that draw them to the yard. Cool. I am sad tho because this one had a broken wing :( the only reason it crawled on Mike's hand in the first place.
And then Mr K had to take a picture, and I thought he did quite well!

And not much else. Watched Die Hard 4 tonight and it was pretty hilarious in only the way that the Die Hard movies can be. Unrealistic entertainment. We went in to Mike's work to see his new office, and I had to snort in retrospect. My germy kids running all around there sneezing and coughing and touching everything....now if his staff all gets sick, well.....we were NEVER THERE. The kids had sooo much fun tho. Amazing what entertains them Here, have an elastic and a paperclip, try not to take an eye out!

Tomorrow I think we will rest,rest, and more rest. Some yardwork...ugh maybe some housework...fun fun!

0 comments: