Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Walmart Steps Up The Evil

From a MySpace Page.....


A
Walmart security guard demanded a woman hand over her baby
at checkout,
thinking it might have been a baby that was reported missing in the store,
according to a Myspace post by the mother, Stacy Arrington of Parkville, MD
(pictured):
"They are trying to tell me that Ava is not my child. She started
fussing so I began taking her out of the seat. The whole time this security
guard is asking me to "give him the baby". F*** YOU! There was no way I was
handing her over! I tried to walk away, leaving her car seat, the diaper bag,
even my wallet...they blocked me! I am screaming for them to get the f*** away
from me. I start crying, sobbing, just holding Ava near me. Everytime the
security guard put his hands near her I shifted away. Ava is screaming at the
top of her lungs by this time. I am screaming to get a manager. I started
telling them everything I could think of to prove she is mine. Her birthmark,
hospital card in the diaper bag, my ID in my wallet...pictures of her in my
wallet. I am screaming that I am going to sue the F*** out of them and God help
them when my husband and father hear about this!
Finally the manager realizes
they have the wrong person..... he gives me everything for free... he puts the
bags in my card and I basically run out of the store, still holding Ava. I
couldnt get out of that parking lot fast enough."

I understand their need to check if this was the baby missing in the store, but I would have FREAKED out myself if a security guard had tried to take the Princess out of my arms saying "give me your baby". I would also be sitting in a lawyers office this morning as well. I hope she sues the hell out of them. That's just awful, WTF were they thinking? You ASK the woman to come with you to an office nicely, not ask her to give you the baby and reach for it! I would have thought some psycho was after my baby!!

0 comments: