Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmoose to Me... Merry Christmoose to Me....

My Boxing Day spoils...and only some of them LOL! I won't bore you with other pics of my new decorations. But I did buy new, non-shatter decorations for the tree and oh so adorable stuff!I went at 7 to the St Alberta Walmart and stood in line for an HOUR because they had two!!! cashiers on.

My additions to my weird moose addicted-collection.

And I was Supermom for Mr K today, he has been wanting this Christmas train since he saw it, and I promised I would go back Boxing Day (its $40 regular and I am too damn cheap) and buy it with a giftcard of his if he got one. (and hey, Mom benefits because I get to put it around the tree next year) And Nana did give him one, so I bought him this and Shrek 2. He has the croup (ugh) so we are staying home and missing our Calgary party (inset big sad face here please) We will head down when he's all better, but still, I hate to miss the party.


That's about it, did some shopping for my sister, bought myself Angel Season 3....managed to dick away the day until 3, can't believe Ivy lasted with my mom and I. We will be doing a whole lotta nothing waiting for Kade to get better and hoping that Ivy doesn't catch it. Blech.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugh, sorry K has croup! E got his first ear infection on christmas eve. Yup. Happy Sickmas!

-A