Thursday, May 22, 2008

Diana Ross

I had a lovely surprise this week, my mom's cousin plays lead guitar for Diana Ross, and he happened to give my mom a call the other night and said hey, we're in town, come visit and here's some tickets to the Calgary show. So off we went last night, girls night out, my mom, my sister and I.




She is an amazing singer, with extraordinary Diva clothes (I asked her dresser who made her clothes, and its Bob Mackie, of course, look at those sequins!) . I was surprised how many songs I knew, and I loved that the performance was short and sweet, about 80 minutes.



Then we took mom's cousin back to the Palliser, had drinks and an $18 clubhouse and fries (hahaha I kid you not!) , took some pics, and then home we went.

2 comments:

Cori said...

That's really cool!!

Those are some froufrou dresses, wow!

Char said...

That sounds like so much fun! I would have loved to go to that concert. Sounds like you had a great time.