Thursday, September 04, 2008

OOOhhh Good Reading....

I am currently reading The Summoning, by Kelley Armstrong:

And thanks to a lovely gift from Amanda I plowed through eagerly the last week the next book in the werewolf series: (ooh SO good!!)



And then the next book which is about a witch introduced in Stolen. (again, SO good!)

I love these books! I don't know if I ever posted the link to the authors website but here it is:
Kelley Armstrong. I really am going to dig up the rest and read them,I am REALLY hooked now!

2 comments:

Jane said...

I haven't read a good book in ages! Turtle Valley was so good that I couldn't find anything worth reading afterwards...and now I seem too distracted to sit and read. I miss it and miss relaxing witha book but I can't seem to relax and switch off long enough to focus ona book so I seem to be flicking through magazines instead :(

Maybe when things get back to normal next week I'll find the space I need for a good book.

Unknown said...

Kelley Armstrong is my favourite guilty indulgence for reading now. Such fluff, but I love the supernatural aspect and the strong female characters!

I read Turtle Valley and it was good, but very sad.