Thursday, March 12, 2009

6 Feet Under


Amanda lent me this series, and I am hooked! Took me a couple episodes to really get into it, then definitely was hooked during the second season. But I actually am having a hard time getting into Season 3. The first show of Season 3 was a "huh??" head scratching, jump forward-in-time kinda deal. I've decided that I need to re-watch it, and then continue on from there. It kinda leapt ahead from the cliffhanger ending of Season 2, which is my absolute pet peeve. Don't make me work hard for it dammit!

Other than that, its an amazing show, Mike will come and watch with me and even is abreast of most of what's going on, and he's loved nothing since Buffy ended ;)

I highly recommend it, and I literally can't wait to see how it ends in Season 5. I am keeping off the internet and not reading the dvd boxes on purpose so it won't be spoiled!

5 comments:

miss b said...

pass it over this way chickie!

The MIKK Family said...

I will be very surprised if I am not done by the time dinner/movie night rolls around, then you can have them all at once too!

Unknown said...

Glad you are liking it. Have a box of tissues for the series finale.

I am deep into Buffy. I am halfway through Season 3 and have been having odd thoughts throughout the day, such as "I am the Slayer.. of the laundry".

miss b said...

Sounds Good K.

A, I am watching Buffy as well. I am only in season 1 though. I re-watched the first 2 seasons of the L Word, but need to download the other ones.

Unknown said...

I am done with L word. Thank maude, what stupidity in the final season.