Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dollarama Delight

I looove that store! Not only do they have great workbooks/maze books/puzzle books for kids that Mr K loves, (and goes through so fast that I am glad that they are a buck each) there is always something else I find that rocks.

Yesterday I found a space border for Mr K's room, which is something I have been looking for forever. Most are either too expensive, too "old" looking (like for a man's den) or just plain ugly. These are the CUTEST little space borders ever, and he was SO excited to get them in his room! I was excited that I spent so little!




Tonight is Shumka and we are soooo excited to go! Mr K can't wait, and I am so thrilled to take him. I was looking into the kids camps that they do over the summer, and thought that it would be a great way to test if he really wanted to take the dance classes or not. There's one for 5 and under that I think he would enjoy a lot.

Description:

  • 1/2 day of Ukrainian dance-related activities including 1 hour of daily dance instruction
  • other activities include costume-making and fashion show, rhythm and musicality exercises, indoor and outdoor recreation, songs, puppet shows, and Ukrainian arts and crafts
  • a different activity every 20 minutes!

  • I love that they will explore his heritage more, because I can be admittedly lax in that department lol.

    2 comments:

    Jane said...

    did Dollarama ever put their prices up? I heard they were putting them up in Feb. and would no longer be a dollar.

    Enjoy the show! I saw them on Global yesterday morning and it looks wonderful!

    Rebecca McKay said...

    OHhh...that is a good find!
    Jane...I saw that they now have Under $2 or something like that.