Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Love Affair

Mike is out tonight to see Everclear, Tupelo Honey and these guys, Marianas Trench at Cowboys here in Edmonton. If I had been smart and listened to their music before tonight, HE would be at home with the kids and I would be out. I have fallen instantly in love with this song, and working my way thru their album as I write.




Its much better without the words bleeped LOL, Its one that I have to wait until the kids go to bed to listen to.

And I put a link to Brandys music blog, on my links list (that's a pretty lofty place to be, I tell you) she's always naming the songs I hear on Sonic and can never remember the names to. Some great music on there, take a listen! And leave lots of comments, she's an attention whore, but we love her anyways!

Off to listen to more music.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to tell you I sent an email to Karami for all of you. The address I had for you came back undelivered. Thinking of all of you. Take care xo

Anonymous said...

Sorry I sent the other message, dumb me didn't include my name...Mary-Anne..

miss b said...

hey, how did I miss this! lol. attention whore? me? never! lol. it's been awhile since you p'd on my wall too...

so mike and wyatt didn't even like marians trench hey? i think they're great, the whole disc is really quite good. I'll let you know what I think of them live after i see them in vancouver.