Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Congrats to Kandice and Dan!

I am still in Calgary, but am posting pictures for everyone to see of Dan and Kandice's beautiful blessings, born on Tuesday morning.

Here is Ruby....

and Violet....

And proud mama and papa!

Dad checking up on Violet in the NICU..but she was out of there last night and with mom.

Mom visiting Violet...
Auntie holding Violet this morning
Auntie with Ruby.

I swear Violet is smiling in this picture....sure looks like it to me. She knows that Auntie rocks. I will post more later...and will take more tomorrow when I go visit and get another fix of baby toes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so sweet! Congrats~! LOVE the names too :)Melissa

Anonymous said...

aw. man who is that woman holding the baby? she's smokin.

The MIKK Family said...

Yes, Kandice looks damn good for just having two babies!

Anonymous said...

so cute, can't wait to see them