Saturday, October 20, 2007

Weekend Therapy

Aaah, nothing better than a weekend full of therapy....

First, a truly enjoyable movie with Amanda...


: Three American brothers who have not spoken to each other in a year set off on a train voyage across India with a plan to find themselves and bond with each other -- to become brothers again like they used to be. Their "spiritual quest", however, veers rapidly off-course (due to events involving over-the-counter pain killers, Indian cough syrup, and pepper spray), and they eventually find themselves stranded alone in the middle of the desert with eleven suitcases, a printer, and a laminating machine. At this moment, a new, unplanned journey suddenly begins.

And tonight Mike is having his time out, and I, in turn, am enjoying a new wine:


Full-bodied with the perfect balance of fruit, oak and soft tannins by one of Australia's most successful wineries. A touch of spice is complemented by the ripe, juicy flavors of dark plums and black currants. Nice and easy on the palate.
My added comments : "Dries out my throat" and "Not bad but the merlot is bettter to gulp" as well as " As long as there is an alcohol content, who really cares what it tastes like??"
Really, I should be reviewing wines for a living, I am so eloquent with my descriptions.
Hope everyone is having as good a weekend as I am!

1 comments:

Blackbird Pie said...

I was at the theatre again last night and they said the Darjeeling was the busiest they've been for a long time. I'm glad people are getting out to see it, it's a good movie.