Wednesday, January 30, 2008

At The Good Ol' Hockey Game...

Mike scored some tickets to the hockey game last night, and luckily Uncle Wyatt was available to babysit the kids, so off we went. The tickets ended up being really good ones, (not surprising for company tickets) we were ten rows away from the ice.

I took some pics for Mr K to see what Rexall looks like. Hopefully Mike's turn at the tickets will come up soon (it was someone else from work who took us on their tickets) and then we have 4 tickets and can take Mr K as well.



I know Mr K would love it, but I was really hoping that the guy a few seats over doesn't have season tickets, what a drunken loudmouth! I mean, he DID have us laughing, but I would have had to say something if I took K there. Some of his comments included:

"McTavish sucks balls!"
" Get off your knees, you're blowing the game" (ok this one I just about cried with laughter tho)
" Staios! You suck! Two minutes for being on the ice!"

Some of those I really don't want to have to explain to my four year old LOL.

1 comments:

miss b said...

that's regular hockey talk...teach em young ;)