Friday, April 25, 2008

Road Rage

Aaaah I had a good time this morning LOL. We took Mr K to get his preschool pics done (ok, there is nothing cuter than those min-sized little caps and gowns, I couldn't resist! He looked SO ADORABLE and smiled sooo nicely). So we were in and out of there in about 10 minutes.

Anyhow, on the way back on 167th, that back road to St Albert, I had some jerk on my arse. Like ON my bumper. Not only on my bumper, but doing the whole "swerve to one side" so that you know, I get the hint to speed up, cause I am going sooo slow. Which was 65 km in a 60 zone. I was SPEEDING already. He was so close I could see his face in the side mirror.

So after about 2 minutes of him doing his little dance behind me, I finally saw a speed limit sign. So I slowed down to get his his attention, then, erm, opened my window, stuck my hand out and did these HUGE sweeping motions pointing at the sign, over and over. And yelling at him in my side mirror so he could see me "Its 60!" the whole time. Read my lips mofo! Its a shame the kids were in the van, cause there certain words you can definitely lip read that I would have liked to have said!

Hahahahaha and he read my lips and got the point, because I have never seen anyone back off so fast in my life. He stayed SO FAR behind me the rest of the way, I think he must have thought that the mini-van mom had lost her mind.

Then the kids and I had a great talk the rest of the way home about how the man was driving dangerous and mommy had to tell him what the speed limit was, so no one on the roads got hurt and we were all safe. Hahahahaha me and my temper my community spirit.

1 comments:

Cori said...

Hee hee hee, you are a driver after my own heart :)