Friday, June 20, 2008

I Heart My....

Wii Fit! I can't believe I forgot to post about it, but last weekend Mike managed to score one first thing Saturday morning at Superstore. And we LOVE it! I especially love watching Mr K do yoga poses :) its exceptionally adorable, I will have to post some videos I have taken of him doing his yoga.

I think that the aerobics part isn't enough for what I need, but I really wanted it for the yoga, which is excellent because it uses the board to show you how you balance is while doing the poses. A video would never be able to show my how to shift my balance to achieve the right center of gravity while doing it, yet you just follow the little balance dot on the screen and you can make sure you are doing it 100% correctly. I also suck at strength training and wanted it for that as well, those exercises are great. I am very much a "have to follow visually" person while doing those, I can't understand from pictures in magazines or explanations when it comes to any of the strength training moves.

WAY too much for for the whole family! They have running games, skiing, hula hoops, I think this is just the greatest game ever!



1 comments:

Cori said...

We've been fighting the ruge to buy a Wii, as we have probably every other system out there. But Wii is just so cool, and I am seriously wanting the wii Fit!!

Glad you're having fun with it!