Saturday, November 08, 2008

Sick, Santas and Serious Stench

That sums up the weekend so far! The Princess decided last night to start throwing up with the flu (thus the serious stench in the house and the sick) and I HATE how that flu smell just permeates through the whole damn house. I have to wash everything to get my house back to normal.

The Santa's and their company were our one cheery spot this weekend, I bought them off Kijiji for $20, I seriously ADORE the plastic Christmas decorations...getting closer and closer to that plastic sleigh and reindeer...one year.... I don't like the tin things that are in the stores, they look cheap, not in a plastic cheap, but a fall apart kinda cheap...

Speaking of which, have I ever mentioned I work with a girl who's last name is Griswold? I have told her numerous occasions that I am jealous :) and she honestly wants to keep her last name when she gets married. I would also think her husband should be more than happy to take her name as his!


I think the yard is going to be crazy this year. I have gone crazy. I have too many lights and too many decorations. I still don't have 25,000 lights, but I am working on it :)

And holy shit, I aspire to do this LOL!

3 comments:

KM said...

Those are sooooo cool! One day I'm gonna get up the nerve to go a steal that platic reindeer/sleigh that is on house around the corner (you know the one) and send it to you!

Cori said...

hee hee, the Christmas Vacation house is something all should aspire to.

oh, my heartfelt sympathies on the puke factor. Four kids and myself later, I so know the smell of fresh vomit in the morning **shudder**

miss b said...

ack! sorry if we got you sick, though it is going around like crazy right now. i know so many people, many who my family wasn't in contact with that have gotten it...