Friday, December 05, 2008

AHA! I Remember!

Thanks to Amanda who has me blogging at 7 in the morning. LOL. Since of course things drive me absolutely crazy until I remember them, I had to remember what I bought last year by Melissa and Doug and where the heck it was made LOL! I guess I didn't post then because they were presents...

So if you are looking for safe(r) gifts for babies, and are still boycotting made in China, these are Made in Vietnam, and I also remember that all over the front of the package there was information about the safe wood used and the non toxic dyes used as well, since these are for 12 months and up. There were all sorts of other ones too, pandas and frogs and fish, that were made in Vietnam, you just have to look. I remember last Christmas consisting of standing in aisles reading boxes and packages in the store.

Also, this stacker made me very happy to be able to buy those same girls as well, ( a few months later when shopping with Kandice) a safe(r) wooden version of those classic plastic rings (that I wouldn't trust at all anymore, shudder) also made in Vietnam.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha, we are just lucky enough to have the Melissa and Doug stuff from China (the wooden pizza).

I have a fabric ring stacker set, which is nice too as they don't hurt if the kids like to throw. E wears them on his feet (?).