Monday, January 12, 2009

Benjamin Button

I saw this on Sunday night after a lovely dinner at Khazana's, and it was a really good movie. Reminded me of Forest Gump, deeper than most with laughs and tears and meaning to it.


So of course I had to read the short story, which you can go read HERE. And they are TWO DIFFERENT stories, I swear! The premise of reverse life is the same, but holy smokes, the stories could not be further apart! I actually really prefer the movie version, which in my opinion was a far more interesting story.

Anyhow, go have a read if you have watched it, and if not and you are seeing the flick, do NOT expect anything similar!

1 comments:

Rebecca McKay said...

OH, I'm going to read it for sure...when I can find the time..sigh.
Thanks for posting it.
I can't wait to see this movie!