Friday, February 20, 2009

Worth Every Penny

I hate taking self pictures. I think of all those people on Facebook who take profile pictures and try to appear like they aren't actually taking a picture of themselves. "Oh, I am so hawt, you caught me!" meanwhile their arm is half in the picture.

Anyways lol I totally digress. Went to Pink Lime, (god I love it there) but had a 50% discount this time around thanks to a girl I work with, whom I now love deeply. And they gave me a cut and a fantastic color job.



There's the "oh, I am so hawt, you caught me on camera!" . Thats me in jammies and 2 glasses of wine-moving-on-to-mojitos pic. Not so hawt.


They give the best haircuts I have ever, EVER got in my life. Regardless of the fact that the first girl cut it crooked. I went back with the kids right before Mr K had to go to school Thursday morning and had them fix it. She was a newbie, I will cut her some slack. But the girl who fixed it, she is one talented cookie. Most of them are. I can't take pics of how awesomely layered and easy it is to do.

I was supposed to go to a girls night out tonight, but was going to go into work. Then I was not going into work.There have been sick calls and someone had a death in the family, but ended up that I didn't need to go in tonight after all, but I do have to come in Sunday. Ah, what can you do. How can you complain when someone has lost a fmily member, I mean really. I can have another girls night out.

So....a bowling party for a girl from Mr K's school tomorrow, work from 7-3 Sunday, then out for Khazanna's buffet and "He's Just Not That Into You" right after. What a good week its been!

3 comments:

K and D said...

Looks really good! Funny you go lighter and i am going darker AND we had it done on the same day. Too funny!

K and D said...

Oh, and the take a picture of myself thing, so funny and true, and yes i had to do it too.

Cori said...

Your hair looks great!!
I have to take pictures of myself, or I will have no record that I ever existed. Sucks to be the one manning the camera all the time :)