Friday, April 03, 2009

I Would Just Like To Say...

..that trainer Bob kicked my ass on level 1 of his dvd. Ouch.

Oh, and my son telling "that was SHORT where's the rest???" (as my thighs were in screaming, shaking, burning pain) . I politely told him mommy's muscles would stop working, she would become one big charliehorse and she wouldn't be able to drive the van anywhere if she even attempted level 2, and that even thinking about level 3 would send her to the hospital. And for god's sake, it was 30 minutes of hell, SHORT?? !!!!! Ok, I left out the hell part.

The kids "do" it with me, which entails them doing the fun stuff, like jumping jacks, then sitting on the floor when "its too hard" lol. Wish I could sit on the floor too.

3 comments:

Rebecca McKay said...

Ohhh, if his workout is anything like Jillian's (which I'm sure it is) it's tough! Too funny what Kade says! Tyson always tries to do mine with me too. We'll have to swap, K!
Do you watch the Biggest Loser?

The MIKK Family said...

When I catch it, I love to watch the Biggest Loser, I am always too busy to watch things on a regular night weekly, so I am never up to speed on anything tv-wise, unless its online!

Rebecca McKay said...

You NEED Pvr!!!! lol.