Friday, May 15, 2009

Shuttin' It Down....

Well, I am going to leave this blog up, for my reference, but I am not going to be posting anymore. But before you ask if I have lost my mind, its because my wonderful husband has created an absolutely beautiful site for me to blog on, not only personal but now I can blog in categories that I like to share things about (crafts, books, food, etc).

Sooooo everyone can now read my blog at thesupermom.com (and seriously I can't believe that that name wasn't taken by a website already, its SO much fun!!!) and feel free to comment as per usual on my posts. I am absolutely in love with what he made me and have another site I want him to make soon too.

There are lots of things that I will be moving over from here, and maybe nuking this one completely if I can get all my old posts over to the new one, there are still things to add on the new site as well. I just don't have time to keep up with two and the kids blog now as well.

See you all over there!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh la la! I am digging the new site, but FYI there in a spelling error in "reinventing" on top of my browser when I open the page. I am nerdy enough to notice. Are you hoping to one day run some paying ads on the new site? It looks great.

Cori said...

Very cool! I will look at it closer when I get a chance later - am so glad you're not giving up blogging completely. Was scared when I saw the title!

Jane said...

Very cool new site - I hope it doesn't change personality too much though - what I loved about 'The Beak' the most was that it was often a little bit of a 'bitchfest' about things ;) and quite rightly so - it keeps it real!! ;) That always makes me laugh here and I'd hate to see that go in order for it to become more 'commercial'...

Karlynn said...

It looks really scarey at first, even I told Mike its too pretty! But I have been more and more frustrated with the lack of funtionailty of blogger, I lose my personal posts about ME waaay back on other pages when I want to blog about news articles I like, and random other stuff.

The top wide pic is always going to be my personal, in my life, blogpost on my new site, I wanted that to be the first thing seen, then everything else is just my random like and news I find interesting.

Most of the stuff posted was already on my blog, its just sorted and looks prettier now!