Sunday, February 03, 2008

Love Actually..



I did a silly little movie compatibility test on Facecrack today, then of course, I had to see who was my movie match LOL. I looked at my favorite movie on the list, Love Actually, and was really surprised how many people did NOT want to even see it. Those who saw it, rated it 5/5, like myself. But a lot of people didn't even have it down as a want to see.

All favoritism aside (Alan Rickman, my acting god/old-man-crush, and Colin Firth, Englishman-who-makes-my-heart go-bumpity-bump) it has to be the best relationship movie I have ever seen. I laughed my ass off, I cried buckets, I loved the plots and I adored the characters.

The relationships aren't perfect, some are horribly painfully real, some are cutesy and fantasy-like. And if you like a movie full of vignettes that finally tie together in the end, this is the movie for you. Mike actually loved this movie as well, and now I have convinced him to watch it again with me this week sometime :)

Speaking of which, I really also want to see that movie Vantage Point. Not my usual fare, but I LOVE movies that piece together several points of view to come together to a shocking conclusion :) hehe I sound like a movie trailer. So see the actual one below.

1 comments:

miss b said...

k, i just did the compatibility thing and we got like 64 which was my 2nd highest, lol. love actually is one of my absolute favourite movies ever. i can watch it over and over and over again and i've mentioned that to a few friends over and over and over again... ;) lol