Sunday, January 20, 2008

I Have A Hot Date...

...with my treadmill tomorrow morning. The Jambalaya and the cream puffs for dessert turned out waaaay too well. I let you know if I survive tomorrow if it was worth it or not.


Aaah sigh back to normal eating now for the week...and think of what to make next weekend.. Mike was so awesome entertaining the kids while I puttered around both days concocting and creating in the afternoons. Not like he didn't benefit from it with good food, but still, I really appreciated it. I feel relaxed and ready to tackle my week after such a nice weekend.

Until my blood sugar crashes tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

KM said...

Man, I'm glad to hear that the cream puff, Jambalaya, polenta extravaganza was a weekend thing, and not what your badass talented self makes on a daily basis! Seriously I was trying to figure out how to Ban Dan from ever talking to Mike again. He's lucky if I order take out never mind such glorious culinary feats, wouldn't want him to get any ideas now.

The MIKK Family said...

HA! The kids don't "allow" me to cook like this on a regular basis, they had to have their entertainment in the form of their dad LOL. As it was they still managed to be underfoot, and The Princess managed to throw an open can of diced tomatoes across the kitchen under Mike's "supervision" LMAO.

Tonight is meatloaf!