Tuesday, January 01, 2008

More Homespun Christmas Ideas

From Kandice and Dan, homemade Toffee. Really, tasty, fantastic, homemade toffee. I had to smack Mike and stop him from eating it before I could take a picture.

And then a really thoughtful gift for the wine lover, stemless wine glasses, a red and a white, a bottle opener and the most awesome wine stopper, if you can click and enlarge, its a huge green jewel! And of course, knowing that my middle name is Magpie-with-a-propensity-for-shiny-things,
Kandice thought of me when she saw it.


I will, of course, let you know how the wine is LOL! Mmmmm. If I wasn't so sleep deprived from last night with one croupy Princess, I would probably crack one open. I think I would just slip into a coma tho.

Happy New Year All!

2 comments:

Rebecca McKay said...

I loooooveeee stemless wine glasses, I think they're great!! Very nice gift!

Blackbird Pie said...

Your stemless wine glasses look suspiciously like cups.