Monday, August 18, 2008

Just Some Celeb Quotes That Made Me Laugh

"It's the most fun I have ever had and. also the biggest pain in the ass I have ever experienced."
–Brad Pitt, on fatherhood

"I can honestly say all the bad things that ever happened to me were directly attributed to drugs and alcohol. I mean, I would never urinate at the Alamo at nine o'clock in the morning dressed in a woman's evening dress sober. "
Ozzy Osbourne

I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever.
Miss Alabama at the 1994 Miss Universe pageant, when asked "If you could live forever, would you and why?"


When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers I kind of wanted to be a vampire.
Angelina Jolie

"I phoned my grandparents and my grandfather said, 'We saw your movie.' 'Which one?' I said. He shouted, 'Betty, what was the name of that movie I didn't like?'"
Brad Pitt

I don’t really think. I just walk.
Paris Hilton

0 comments: